These terms may be modified at any time without notice. By using Deltanet to register or host your domain name, you automatically accept the terms and conditions listed below. The contract between you and Deltanet is subject to the following:
1. It is necessary that you have the right to use the domain name and, by registering, transferring or entering it into our systems, you confirm that you have this right.
2. By registering, transferring or entering a domain name you agree to keep Deltanet and its directors fully and effectively informed at all times and to indemnify Deltanet and its directors accordingly against all costs, claims, liabilities and expenses arising directly or indirectly from the selection and use of the domain name or from any breach by you of your obligations contained herein.
3. You can register, transfer or enter a domain name on someone else’s behalf (if you’re an ISP, for example) and you can charge them whatever you want for your services. If you register, transfer or import a domain name without the permission and knowledge of its end user and then sell it to them, you do so without our knowledge or consent. Violation of this term will result in cancellation of the entry.
4. If you register, transfer or enter a domain name on behalf of someone else (a customer, for example) and you are registered in our database as a billing contact, Deltanet will first request payment from you. If you do not pay the fees for any reason, Deltanet will have the right to recover the fees from the customer.
5. The initial registration may be requested from 1 to 10 years, depending on the TLD selected, from the date of submission of the registration application. You can then renew the domain name through deltanet.host for a further desired period, depending on the maximum registration periods imposed by each TLD registry.
6. Renewal Policy. You can renew the domains registered through deltanet.host at any time by logging into the Deltanet Client Portal: deltanet.global or choose automatic renewal at deltanet.global. If you choose automatic renewal, we will try to renew your domain name 30, 14 and 7 days before it expires and then on the expiry day itself. We will also send a reminder that your domain names will automatically renew seven days before we attempt to renew them, in case you do not wish to renew the domain. If the payment fails, we will notify you and retry the renewal at a later time. Refunds cannot be given for unwanted auto-renewed domain names. For domains that do not automatically renew, we send reminders with a link to renew 90, 60, 30, 14 and 7 days before the domain expires, as well as on the day it expires.
7. Termination Policy. Once your .uk domain expires, there will be a 30 day grace period before the domain is suspended. The spacecraft will then have another 60 days before it is deleted, at which point it will be available for re-entry. You can renew the domain at no extra charge at any time during this 90-day period. For non .uk domain names there is a 30 day grace period and then a redemption period which is usually 30 days. For new ICANN TLDs there is usually a 40 day grace period and a 30 day redemption period. During the redemption period, there may be an additional cost for renewing your domain, which is broken down per TLD at deltanet.global. You can find more details in the section “Frequently asked questions about the domain name” in our Client Portal deltanet.global. Note: some custom domain names may have different redemption and grace period timeframes and you should contact your original reseller if yours does not renew. Deltanet will not bear any responsibility in this case.
8. By default, the information you provide during the registration process and the information of the customer for whom you are selecting the domain name to register may and will appear when a WHOIS search is performed for the registered domain name. For .gr domain names, registrars who are not commercial entities have the option to opt out of the WHOIS search. For non-.gr domain names a WHOIS privacy option can be purchased if available for the selected TLD.
9. You can surrender the registration of the domain name by written notice to deltanet.host.
10. Once the site name and full details are entered in the database, Deltanet will not refund.
11. Domain names are registered in priority order, regardless of whether Deltanet has domain name service entries in the database, or whether Deltanet has received payment for the domain name.
12. There is no guarantee that a requested domain name has been entered into Deltanet’s database until you receive confirmation of registration. We advise you not to take any action regarding domain name registration before receiving confirmation.
13. Acceptance of domain names is at Deltanet’s discretion. Deltanet will not accept a domain name for assignment if: a) it has been previously registered b) we believe that you may not have the right to use the domain name.
14. Payment becomes due immediately after the registration or transfer of the domain. All outstanding payments must be cleared within 7 days of the registration date or Deltanet has the right to cancel the domain name and/or discontinue the domain name service. Deltanet reserves the right to charge for resuming the domain name service. If payment is not received for the domain name, Deltanet reserves the right to delete the domain name from its database and make it available for public registration. Once you have submitted a registration order or we have registered a domain name on your behalf, you are responsible for the full fees for the period for which the domain name is registered, as well as any costs incurred by Deltanet to recover any outstanding charges; regardless of whether you keep or delete the domain name.
15. Deltanet may cancel the registration or suspend the assignment of the domain name in exceptional circumstances, with written notice to you. These exceptional cases include: cases where maintaining the registration would bring Deltanet into conflict with its legal obligation or the terms of a court order, or where the registration or use of the domain name conflicts with Deltanet’s rules for names domain and their subdomains in effect from time to time.
16. You agree that Deltanet will not transfer domain(s) or change TAG to another registrar until any outstanding balance over 30 days is paid in full. You agree that in the event of an unpaid invoice or outstanding balance for any service provided by Deltanet or an employee of Deltanet, Deltanet has the right to suspend or remove any or all domain names associated with you or your company from DNS or Deltanet’s servers. In addition, in the event of suspension or cancellation of service, you agree to indemnify Deltanet and any of its employees for any resulting damage or loss of business.
17. In case you wish to transfer a domain name to another service provider or TAG holder, you can do so at deltanet.global free of charge, as long as the conditions of point 16 are met.
18. We supply our domain names through eNom, Tucows and Nominet and reserve the right to amend these terms as a result of changes required by these providers.
19. Any attempt to contact Deltanet through the Deltanet.host website or the Client Portal deltanet.global will be responded to within five working days at the most.
20. You also agree to the terms and conditions of deltanet.host.
21. The website of Deltanet LLC – deltanet.host – reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions for domain registration without prior notice.
21366 Hall Rd. Suite #1153
Clinton Twp, MI 48038
275 New North Road
Islington Suite 1091
London N1 7AA